Monday 6 December 2010

a look into possible characters


1. This is Rhys Withers I have considered to use Rhys as a character in my film opening scene, this is because I think he will best suit the role of the robber… I will then base all of the costumes and the clothes around the character in the film to make Rhys suit the role even better.


2. This is Damon Coates I have considered to use Damon as a character in my opening scene, this is because I think he will best suit the role of the undercover police officer… I will then base all of the costumes and the clothes around the character in the film to make Damon suit the role even better.


3. This is Nick Emmerson I have considered to use Nick as a character in my opening scene, this is because I think he will best suit the role of the undercover police officer… I will then base all of the costumes and the clothes around the character in the film to make Nick suit the role even better.


4. This is Joe Greenhill I have considered to use Joe as a character in my opening scene, this is because I think he will best suit the role of a criminal that kidnaps the undercover police officer… I will then base all of the costumes and the clothes around the character in the film to make Joe suit the role even better.




5. This is myself I have considered to use me as a character in my film opening scene, this is because I think I will best suit the role of the robber… I will then base all of the costumes and the clothes around the character in the film to make me suit the role even better.


6. This is Tom King I have considered to use Tom as a character in my opening scene, this is because I think he will best suit the role of the undercover police officer… I will then base all of the costumes and the clothes around the character in the film to make Tom suit the role even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment